Notice there is a theme with the word gang in the above photos. We took a trip to The D and witnessed a lot of gangster activity. Let's just say the rumors about Detroit being a shitty city are true. My neighbor Bonnie works for GM and was nice enough to take 30 people from our sub to the secured GM lot to watch the fireworks. We were right on the river in a fenced in lot with the thugs surrounding us. Oh well, our kids are from South Lyon and need some culture sometimes. As for the fireworks, they were amazing. I took pictures but the don't do justice to how great the fireworks really were. I don't think I'd go back again unless I was on the rooftop on the RenCen Building. Let's just say free events in Detroit aren't for people from the 'burbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment